The Maverick Care Protection Plan is a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to your DJI aircraft. Unlike other drone insurance plans on the market that force you to wait for a long period of time to get your drone repaired, when accidental damage occurs during normal use, Maverick Drone Systems will replace your drone immediately with a like new drone. No waiting around for repairs, no hassle.
1) Impact damage
2) Liquid damage
4) Operator error
5) Failure causes by wear and tear
6) Manufacture defects (Unless covered by the manufacture. We will help you arrange repair or replacement should that be the case)
What is Not Covered:
1) Lost or partially lost aircraft and accessories.
2) Stolen or abandoned aircraft and accessories.
3) Damage caused by flight under unsuitable flight conditions.
5) Batteries, propellers, remote controllers or other accessories.
6) Deliberate losses.
7) Abrasions and shell damage that do not affect the performance of the aircraft.
8) Direct or indirect losses caused by force majeure.
9) Repair requests for damage incurred outside the period of validity.
10) Indirect loss and/or anticipated profit in any form.
11) Extra fees resulting from technical enhancements or performance improvements.
12) Personal injury and/or property loss to the customer or any other people caused by the aircraft.
13) Any legal fees related to Maverick Care’s warranty coverage.
14) Any camera or payloads attached to the inspire or Matrice series.
Terms and Conditions:
Maverick Care cannot be transferred after purchase.
Maverick Care replacements will be "like-new" and will not be your original drone. A typical protection plan covers repair of a product or the replacement of a product with a new or re-manufactured replacement product of like kind and quality.
Setup Fee: There is a one-time set up fee of $150
Billing: You will be billed one month in advance plus current month of plan. (ie: $50 monthly service plan, $50 advanced payment and $150 setup. $150 due at time of enrollment.) Bronze: $75, Silver: $150, Gold: $225, Platinum: $300 due at enrollment
There are no hidden fees when using Maverick Care. After your purchase of the service, the cost of two-way postage for customers within Maverick Care service areas will be covered by Maverick. In other areas, these costs and any associated customer’s duties are at the customer's expense. In all areas the custom fees are at the customer's expense. You may cancel your plan at anytime.
Maverick Care does have a deductible equal to the cost of the plan on a monthly basis per claim. It is an aircraft repair service, rather than an insurance service, meaning your aircraft will always be repaired for free as long as repair cost and aircraft condition satisfies Maverick Care coverage requirements.
For Maverick Care Customers: