2018 Remote Pilot Test Prep Bundle
The ASA Test Prep Bundle: Remote Pilot (UAS) bundle combines ASA’s popular Test Prep book and Prepware Download for the ultimate in flexibility and savings. Today’s hectic lifestyles demand efficient use of what limited study time is normally available. This bundle gives test applicants the convenience of choosing whichever test preparation method is most convenient at any given time or location.
Includes study questions for the UAS (Unmanned Aircraft Systems) FAA Knowledge exam, supported with answers and explanations. Includes: Softcover book + Prepware Download Edition and FREE 24-month access to Prepware Online.
The ASA Test Prep: Remote Pilot (UAS) contains study questions for the Remote Pilot FAA Knowledge exam, supported with answers and explanations.
Operating a drone for non-hobby operations requires a Remote Pilot Certificate. You must successfully complete the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Knowledge Exam to earn a Remote Pilot Certificate with a Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS) rating. This book is your key to success.
Rely on the time-proven and dependable ASA Test Prep Series to prepare for your FAA Knowledge Exam. Test material is expertly organized into chapters based on subject matter and includes instructional material, questions, answer stems, correct answers, explanations, and references for further study. This topical study promotes understanding and aids recall to provide an efficient study guide. When you’re done studying, take practice tests with ASA’s online simulated testing program at no additional cost!
ASA's Remote Pilot Test Prep is the best resource for successful test-taking and safe small UAS operations.
Use Remote Pilot Test Prep for the following Knowledge Exam:
- Unmanned Aircraft General-Small (UAF)
Softcover, 152 pages, illustrated, 8.25" x 10.75"
Prepware Pilot 2018 Features:
- PC and Mac compatible.
- Complete and easy to use Study and Test modes.
- Software replicates what you see when taking the official FAA exam.
- Questions supported with explanations for correct and incorrect answers, FAA references for further study, and airman test report codes for remedial study.
- CX-2 electronic flight computer is built into the program and accessible with a click of a button.
- Review the questions you missed for an on-track learning program; performance graphs track your overall test scores and results in each subject.
- Includes 24-month subscription to Prepware online, anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Receive your test authorization (endorsement) from your instructor or ASA to take the official FAA test (available for most pilot knowledge exams) .
- Make and save notes while you study.
- Google-like search functions locate a word, phrase, or airman test report code in the entire database of questions, answers, and explanations.
- Free email subscription service and software updates ensure you're always using the most current information available.
Pass your test and know what is essential to become a safe, competent pilot—from the most trusted source in aviation training.
Does not install to mobile devices like an iPad or Android tablet.
Windows and Macintosh compatible. 1024 x 768 minimum screen resolution, DVD-ROM drive, mouse or other compatible pointing device. PDF file reader for accessing supplemental support documentation. Product registration is required. Internet access is required for registration as well as program and test question updates.
Windows compatible processor, 800 MHz or faster (Windows XP), 1.0 GHz or faster (Vista and Windows 7). 345 MB available hard drive space. 256 MB System RAM (Windows XP), 512 MB RAM (Vista), 1024 MB (Windows 7), 2048 MB (Windows 8/8.1), 4096 MB (Windows 10). Microsoft .Net Framework v4.0. If your system does not have this version of .Net Framework already installed, the Prepware installer will install the correct version before installing the program.
Macintosh computer with Intel processor. 324 MB available hard drive space. OS X Snow Leopard (10.6), 1024 MB RAM. OS X Lion (10.7), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8), OS X Mavericks (10.9) 2048 MB RAM, OS X Yosemite (10.10) and El Capitan (10.11) 4096 MB RAM.