FATSHARK DOMINATOR HD V2 FPV HEADSET W/DVR
Dominator HD2 is 3D modular wireless FPV headset that displays both analog (PAL/NTSC) and digital (HDMI) sources in 2D and 3D (side/side format). Integrated DVR records analog video for lost model recovery and fan faceplate ensures maximum comfort and defogging. LED indicator battery instantly shows remaining battery life.
- For best performance, select a channel that has the least amount of interference. While the transmitter is turned OFF, turn on the video headset and look at the screen as you check each channel. Clear channels will have a consistent static background. Channels with interference will have horizontal static lines.
- Always perform a range test before flying. This includes AV and RC controls. Some RC receivers can be affected by the proximity of other electronic devices particularly the AV TX.
- Try to space out your components as much as possible to avoid interference to your RC control range (keep stuff away from RX)
- Until experienced, practice flying in a familiar area to avoid becoming disorientated.
- Due to antenna characteristics, there is a “null” in line with antenna direction. You may experience excessive video breakup when flying overhead
- 5.8Ghz signal strength drops off very fast, stay safely within solid AV range
- For maximum distance it is very important that a clear line of sight exists between the transmitter and the video headset. 2 of the worst causes of interference are human bodies and reinforced concrete.
- Place your TX antenna in open area in a vertical orientation
- Multipathing (reflections off buildings/ tall objects) causes signal cancellation and result in broken video. Fly in open areas away from buildings or other tall structures (i.e. barns, hills).
- The headset may become warm to touch during use particularly in the top center region. This is normal. If you are unsure, run the headset for 30 minutes fully powered before flying to ensure normal operation.
- Even if you don’t require any license to operate this device, you are still legally responsible for operating in a responsible manner.
Included in the package:
- 1 x Dominator HD V2 FPV Headset
- 1 x Zipper Case
- 1 x Mini-fan Equipped Face Plate
- 1 x 7.4V, 1800 mAh LiPo Battery with LED Indicator
- 1 x Battery Discharge Adapter
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x Mini to Mini HDMI cable (include Mini to Micro, Mini to Standard HDMI adapters)
- 1 x -2 diopter lens
- FOV (field of view): 50° diagonal
- Type: Plastic / Glass hybrid optics
- Interpupillary Distance(IPD): 59 to 69 mm (adjustable)
- Optional Diopter Lens Inserts: -2, -4, -6 dpt
- 800 X 600 (SVGA) LCD
- Polarized LED backlight
- NTCS/PAL auto selecting
- Side/Side 3D
- Channel Selection
- Volume Control
- Mode Selection (Wired/Wireless)
- Display Control
- DVR Control
- HT Control
- Power supply: 7 - 13 V (2S/3S supply – fanplate only accepts 2S input)
- Power consumption: 440mA wireless/ 250mA direct mode (no RX)
- RF Modules (Optional): Infinite channel support on multiple bands
- Head Tracker: Modular (sold separately)
- MicroSD support to 32Gb
- 6Mbps record rate (MJPG compression, 30 fps, AVI)
- File playback (native recording, no codec support)
- Upgradeable via SD card
Battery: 7.4V, 1800 mAh LiPo Battery with LED Indicator
- 3.5mm AV in/out port
- Power in port
- 3.5mm 3p earphone port
- MiniDIN4 data port (head tracking)
- RF modular bay
- Mini HDMI port (720p 50/60 Hz)
- Ergonomic molded headset w/ adjustable headband
- Dimensions: 169.2 x 80 x 45.5 mm
- Weight: 152 g
Packaging Size: 220 x 140 x 90 mm