Date: February 20, 2020
Venue: St. Thomas University, Schulze Hall Room #407
1000 LaSalle Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403
Price: $245 (early bird ticket until January 19, 2020), $295 (after January 19, 2020)
This workshop will introduce you to critical Pix4Dfields workflows. You will learn best practices for capturing RGB and multispectral images and creating, managing, analyzing, and sharing 2D representations of reality. A series of hands-on exercises will demonstrate how to effectively work with the Pix4Dfields solution.
- How to capture RGB and multispectral images for commercial agricultural operations.
- How to generate geometrically and radiometrically accurate representations of crops.
- How to share your representations with third-party software and stakeholders.
February 20, 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM (Tentative)
- Introduction to Pix4Dfields Essentials
- Introduction to capturing RGB images with an aerial platform
- Introduction to capturing multispectral images with an aerial platform
- Download and install Pix4Dfields
- Launch and activate Pix4Dfields
- Open a Pix4Dfields project
- Generate an orthomosaic in Pix4Dfields
- Import an orthomosaic into Pix4Dfields
- Add a field boundary in Pix4Dfields
- Generate an index in Pix4Dfields
- Annotate in Pix4Dfields
- Compare layers in Pix4Dfields
- Measure in Pix4Dfields
- Generate a zonation and prescription in Pix4Dfields
- Export layers in Pix4Dfields
Q: How can I contact the workshop organizer if I have other questions?
A: Send us an email to email@example.com, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Q: Should I bring my laptop?
A: Yes, please ensure that you bring a laptop computer with the latest version of Pix4Dfields installed to the Workshop so that you may follow along during the hands-on exercises. Computers will not be provided on the day of the workshop. We recommend that your computer fulfills the recommended requirements. We also suggest that you bring a computer mouse to facilitate 3D navigation in the software.
Q: Do I need a Pix4Dfields license to attend the workshop?
A: It is not necessary that you own a Pix4Dfields license to attend the workshop. If you do not own a license, you will be provided with a temporary one for the duration of the workshop.
Q: Are discounts available for educational institutions or non-profit organizations?
A: Educational discounts are available; please contact the Pix4D training team for more information.
Q: Refund policy
A: Orders may not be changed, modified, converted, or refunded once an order has been confirmed.
*By registering to the workshop, you accept the General Terms and Conditions of Sale of Pix4D and submit your information to the workshop organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event.