Date: February 18-19, 2020
Venue: St. Thomas University, Schulze Hall Room #407
1000 LaSalle Ave., Minneapolis, MN 55403
Price: 895$ (early bird ticket until January 19, 2020), 995$ (after January 19, 2020)
This Pix4Dmapper Essentials workshop will introduce you to critical Pix4Dmapper workflows. You will learn best practices for capturing RGB images and creating, managing, analyzing, and sharing 2D and 3D representations of reality. A series of hands-on exercises will demonstrate how to work effectively with the Pix4Dmapper solution.
After this workshop, you will be eligible for a 50% discount on access to the Pix4Dmapper Essentials certification exam.
Public: from beginners to experienced users with Pix4Dmapper.
- Produce accurate 2D and 3D georeferenced representations of reality, including orthomosaics and 3D models
- Acquire accurate measurements
- Share your deliverables with stakeholders
February 18-19 , 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Introduction to photogrammetry
- Collecting ground control points
- Planning a drone flight with Pix4Dcapture
- Introduction to checkpoints
- Analyze Pix4Dmapper’s Quality Check Table
- Launch Pix4Dmapper Desktop
- Open a Pix4Dmapper Desktop project
- Create a Pix4Dmapper Desktop project
- Georeference with the Basic GCP/MTP Editor
- Calibrate the camera
- Georeference with the rayCloud
- Generate the dense point cloud
- Edit the dense point cloud
- Generate the orthomosaic
- Edit the orthomosaic
- Measure in Pix4Dmapper Desktop
- Create a Pix4Dmapper Cloud project
- Measure in Pix4Dmapper Cloud
- Create a custom Pix4Dmapper Cloud project
- Share Pix4Dmapper Desktop deliverables
- Share Pix4Dmapper Cloud deliverables
Q: How can I contact the workshop organizer if I have other questions?
A: Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Q: Should I bring my laptop?
A: Yes, please ensure that you bring a laptop computer with the latest version of Pix4Dmapper installed to the Workshop so that you may follow along during the hands-on exercises. Computers will not be provided on the day of the workshop. We recommend that your computer is equipped with Windows, has at least 16 GB of RAM, 20 GB of free hard drive space, and a GPU that supports OpenGL 3.2. We also suggest that you bring a computer mouse to facilitate 3D navigation in the software. Computers running Mac OS are not supported at this time.
Q: Do I need a Pix4Dmapper license to attend the workshop?
A: It is not necessary that you own a Pix4Dmapper license to attend the workshop. If you do not own a license, you will be provided with a temporary one for the duration of the workshop.
Q: Are discounts available for educational institutions or non-profit organizations?
A: Educational discounts are available; please contact the Pix4D training team for more information.
Q: Refund policy
A: Orders may not be changed, modified, converted, or refunded once an order has been confirmed.
*By registering to the workshop, you accept the General Terms and Conditions of Sale of Pix4D and submit your information to the workshop organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event.