Easily request a repair order on our website and you will receive instructions immediately on how to send the unmanned system in.
Our systems engineers will then investigate the problem and give you a quotation for the repair work.
When you decide to approve the order our skilled engineers will fully repair your unmanned system and flight test it before returning it to you and we guarantee our repair work.
If you choose not to have it repaired, you simply pay a $150 diagnostic fee, and we will send it back to you in the condition we received it in.
We also offer expedited repair services for an additional fee.
Why repair with Maverick?
- Best customer service - You’ll be dealing with real people who care, not someone working in a call center or an endless series of online forms.
- Fast - All it takes is one look at some of our competitor’s online reviews to know that speedy drone service is rare in the industry, but not at Maverick. Take a look at Pricing and Service Time table below to see for yourself.
- Quality work guarantee - Our certified technicians have undergone special training that teaches them how to get the job done right. But just in case, we test fly every single drone to guarantee that you receive a working drone.
- Tune up and preventative maintenance are included - With every repair we will verify your drone firmware is up to date and all of your sensors are properly calibrated.
- Lower prices - Our large supply of authorized dealer exclusive parts means that we only charge you for individual parts.
Pricing and Service Time
2-3 Business Days
Hourly rate: $100 per hour (billed in 15 minute increments)
Parts Rate: Billed Individually
Step 1: Fill out the repair request form HERE
Step 2: Ship your drone to us at 7385 Highway 13 W, Savage, MN 55378
(Note: If you wish, you can also drop your drone off and pick it up instead of shipping it. That’s all you have to do for now! We’ll take it from here.)
Step 3: We will call you with a diagnosis after 2-3 business days (depending on service level) of receiving your drone. If you do not approve the repairs we will ship your drone back to you and only charge the diagnostic.
Step 4: If you approve the recommended repairs, we will begin repairs and send you an invoice to pay online.
Step 5: We ship your drone back to you. (paid as part of the $150 diagnostic)
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the repairs department directly at 612.293.8317